Toby is an inquisitive picture maker with a background in painting and drawing. He seeks to foster the creativity and curiosity that exists in all our students. Their work inspires him endlessly!
- Address:Suite B, 24 Piries Place, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1EH
- Phone:07477 177475
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book on Class4Kids (without paying) by following the ‘Children’s Classes’ link above. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email email@example.com to confirm you have done so.
Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2618785
Current voucher schemes we accept:
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293801
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (RH12 1EH)
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Computer Share– account number: 0026674855
- Sodexo – Carer ID: 910131
- Apple Vouchers – Carer ID: CA00012203
- Busy Bees/Bravo Benefits – nominate us from your Busy Bees account using our Ofsted reference number above
- Reward Gateway – Carer ID: 86856176058
- Fair Care – Carer ID: ARTK0621
- Gemelli – Carer ID: AR6235
- Fideliti – search by account number: ART033C
- Kiddi Vouchers – search by club name/postcode
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.
Art Classes at our Horsham studio
Art classes are taught by our leaders Laura and Toby, after school Monday to Friday as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday and Sunday in our dedicated studio at Suite 2B Piries Place; parking in Piries Place multi-storey; in centre near bandstand.
All artistic abilities are welcome and students are supported and nurtured to progress at their own pace which develops a sense of creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including mixed media, paper sculpture, pottery and painting to further the enjoyment of expressing themselves through art.